An evil bishop has abducted Adelle, a mysterious young woman with divine powers. Embarking on his unholy crusade with his entourage of disciples and their captive, Adelle, he follows the initial routes of the historic crusades. By misusing Adelle´s powers against her will, he plans to complete the Unholy Circle and to perform dark rituals in the most sacred places to desecrate them. In this way he intends to eventually unlock and gain access to the Gateway to Hell.
Paul, a young, newly initiated Templar knight, is faced with the daunting task of trying to uncover the root of the Evil Conspiracy he’s stumbled upon. He will need to obstruct the completion of the Unholy Circle to prevent the Evil Bishop from fulfilling his plan. Only by saving Adelle can he save the world form Evil.
- 25 levels set in 7 types of environments
- 30 types of enemies with different behaviors and weaknesses
- A multitude of context sensitive attacks
- Character progression through Combo Attacks, Special Attacks and Divine powers
- State-of-the-art motion captured animations, in-game events and cut-scenes
- State-of-the-art graphics and special effects
- Interactable and destructible environment and objects
- 27 soundtracks and themes
Player modes: Single Player
Platforms: Xbox, Ps2, GameCube, PC
Genre: Action / Adventure
System Requirements: Pentium II (500 Mhz), 128MB RAM, GeForce 1-Graphics card, DVD drive assembly