If you’re a frequent visitor to our site, you might have noticed a few tweaks to our website by now. We hope you like them as much as we do.
We will be working diligently the coming days to re-upload all financial documents and continuously tweak and improve layout, functionality and content as well as expand the product portfolio with more details. A few new features to note:
- New main language: English. We feel this choice properly communicates the growth we’ve had the past year and the desired path forward. We will continue to serve selected financial information in a bi-lingual format for the near future.
- Updated categorization of the news section. Hopefully our seven-year archive will be easier to search through.
- A new social stream that will serve as a hub for keeping up with the company activities.
- In the news section, in the right sidebar, you can now subscribe to receive news via email as we publish them on the site. Never miss a news item again.
We welcome any feedback you might have, don’t hesitate to throw us a message over at the contact page.
Update: Changelog 2014-08-12
- Updated and cleaned up file links under Investor Relations. Corrected pesky dotty a’s and o’s in filenames.
- Restored the missing STORM product page under games.
- White squares really is just white squares, sometimes.
We’re happy to hear your feedback, keep it coming!