- GENERAL INFORMATION
- PROCESSED DATA
We will process the following personal data when registering for, signing up to, using, giving feedback and communicating with the Software Product:
- Software Product game engine identifier tag;
- information about your use of the Software Product;
- gameplay data such as statistics, progression, level, session time, login, cosmetics;
- technical data, which may include your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, language, and operating system;
- location data; and
- information about your hardware in terms of CPU, RAM, GRAM, Graphics card, brand, model and operating system.
- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We will process the personal data set out above for the following purposes:
- administrate your logged in sessions to enable and provide the Software Product and integration with third party services, and to provide and improve your experience with the Software Product, and to otherwise provide the Software Product according to the Terms of Service (https://www.starbreeze.com/payday2/terms-of-service.pdf);
- to improve and develop the Software Product or new services and products and to analyze your use of the Software Product;
- to ensure the technical functioning of the Software Product and to prevent use of the Software Product in breach of the Terms of Service;
- to enforce the Terms of Service, including to protect our rights, property and safety and also the rights, property and safety of third parties if necessary; and
- to fulfil requirements by law.
- LEGAL GROUND
Legitimate interest. The processing of your personal data for the purposes of using the Software Product is conducted on the basis of the legitimate interest of New Starbreeze Publishing AB. Our legitimate interest for the processing is that we need to log data when you use the Software Product to be able to maintain sufficient IT-security, to evade fraud and to protect the Software Product from cyber threats. We also log data for the maintaining and improvement of our Software Product and in order to have your feedback and gameplay data.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share and disclose your personal data above to forum service providers, cloud service providers, game publishers, service providers hosting the Website and game analytics services to be able to provide services needed to ensure the Software Product.
Domain name service provider USA EU Model Clauses Cloud service provider USA EU Model Clauses Game analytics provider USA EU Model Clauses Distributed streaming platform provider USA EU Model Clauses Game engine provider USA EU Model Clauses
- RESPONDING TO LEGAL REQUESTS AND PREVENTING HARM
We may access, preserve and share your personal data in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or a subpoena or the like), or when necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and other users, including as part of investigations.
- COOKIES, PIXELS AND OTHER SYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES
We collect information by using technology such as cookies, pixels and tags (on your browser or device).
We store your personal data for three (3) years after your latest use of the Software Product to perform the Software Product.
The Software Product are not directed to persons under the age of eighteen (18). No parental consent is needed as there is no one under the age of eighteen (18) that is allowed to use the Software Product.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have an absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. You also have the right to recall your prior given consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal, and we may continue processing your personal data based on other legal grounds, except for direct marketing.
You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your personal data, or request that we correct, rectify, complete, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we process relating to you free of charge once (1) every calendar year. For any additional copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
If the processing is based on the legal grounds consent or fulfilment of contract you have the right to data portability. Data portability means that you can receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transfer such data to another data controllers.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us) at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please state your full name, your user name and nick name in the Software Product. The email address you use needs to be the same one as used when registered to the Software Product. Note that you should sign the request to receive information of the processing of your personal data yourself.
If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint to the competent data protection authority. You can find out more about the local data protection authorities under the following link http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.